Commercial Real Estate Finance Professional
Johnson Capital is one of the largest and most prominent real estate investment banking and commercial mortgage brokerage firms in the nation. Since its inception in 1987, aggregate transaction volume has soared to over $20 billion. The firm now has offices in Irvine (corporate headquarters), Newport Beach, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Phoenix, Denver, Salt Lake City, Dallas, Little Rock, Boca Raton, Washington, D.C., New York City and Norwalk, CT.
Johnson Capital is seeking multiple experienced commercial real estate professionals for offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, Phoenix, and Mexico. See below for three separate job opportunities.
(1) Experienced commercial real estate finance professionals to be responsible for seeking, soliciting and solidifying new relationships within the investor/developer community, and develop, nurture and expand new and existing borrower relationships.
Commercial real estate finance professional will be a constant and active participant in the commercial real estate and lending markets and funnel that current market intelligence to the firm.
This position requires a confident self-starter with a minimum of 10 years of commercial real estate finance experience, with at least 3 years in commercial real estate loan production and/or mortgage banking, and established investor/borrower relationships.
• Professional must have a deep working knowledge of all commercial property types, excellent financial analysis skills, and historical perspective and current knowledge of market conditions within various property types are desired.
• Candidate should be well networked within the real estate investment and financing communities, and have the ability to effectively make cold calls.
• Candidate must have proven negotiating and closing skills, exceptional time and priority management skills, and a team player mentality are crucial.
Please e-mail resume and letter of interest to Quyen Nguyen at: [Click here for email], fax to (949) 660-1998, or mail to Johnson Capital, 18101 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 1050, Irvine, California 92612.
(2) We are also seeking a Multifamily Originator on the West Coast with more than two years multifamily origination experience. Competitive commission package, benefits, dynamic work environment and the opportunity to work with an industry leader. Requirements: B.S. in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Real Estate a plus; Freddie Mac Program Plus or Fannie Mae DUS Origination Experience required; FHA, Conduit and life company origination experience a plus. Please send resume and letter of interest to Martin Fayer at: [Click here for email], fax to (703) 749-0313, or mail to Johnson Capital Ventures, 8100 Boone Blvd., Suite 210, Vienna, VA 22180.
(3) Additional Opportunity in Mexico!
Johnson Capital is seeking a real estate finance/investment banking professional to operate our new office in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
This person will be responsible for real estate investment banking activities including originating commercial real estate capital mandates (debt, mezzanine or equity) from developers, investors, land owners and other prominent real estate entrepreneurs throughout the Eastern Cape of Baja California and in the metro Cabo San Lucas area.
They will develop a broad network of contacts in the target market, and will need to assist in the execution of competitive investment sales transactions. In addition, Johnson Capital will be offering a balance sheet debt product (JCR Capital) to select borrowers in the target market.
The successful candidate must be willing to move to Cabo San Lucas, fluent in Spanish, and possess 5-7 years of experience in commercial real estate mortgage banking, finance, investment, or development. They must have knowledge of real estate capital markets (pricing, risk-reward requirements, sources, etc.) and transactional experience in commercial real estate. Experience in Mexican real estate a plus. Compensation will be based on experience, but would include a base salary, a share in fees generated, and a carried interest.
Address cover letter and CVs/resumes to Mr. Ron Lafever, Johnson Capital, 18101 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 1050, Irvine, CA 92612. No phone calls or email.